Ocean prey / John Sandford.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781667000954
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (approximately 12 hr., 30 ... Read More
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Solon, Ohio : Findaway World, LLC, 
- Copyright: ?2021
Title from container.
Previously released by Penguin Random House LLC, ?2021.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for listening.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Richard Ferrone.
"An off-duty coast Guardsman is fishing with his ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Flowers, Virgil (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Divers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Playaway (Preloaded audio player)
Search for related items by series
- A Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers novel
- [Prey series] ; [book 31]
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Devenport and Virgil Flowers novel.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey series (Playaway Digital Audio) ; bk. 31.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: